FOR SMALL GROUPS
Tour Code: T01
Max n. of people: 12 Duration: 3 hours Days:alls
Tour start: ore 10:00 Meeting: 9:30
€ 25 (adults); € 21(18-25 years old UE); € 13 (under 18 years; free (0-6 years)
A unique tour that will allow us to visit the three places that have immortalized the memory of the city of Rome in the world. The Colosseum, where the Romans became fond of gladiator fights and exotic animals came from all over the Empire; the Forum, the heart of the capital with its magnificent monuments and the Palatine Hill, through the ruins of the Imperial Palace, the splendor of which had no equal in antiquity.
Included in the price of the tour:
- expert guide in English (or, if available, any other language if required)
• entrance ticket to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
• annual membership to the Association (for non-members)
Cost per person
Cost contribution guide (includes membership card valid for one year): variable based on the number of people booking. View: Guided Tours half day: prices
entrance fees: Adults: € 12.00 per person - EU Young 18-25 years and teachers EU: € 7,50 - EU and non-EU young under 18 years: free admission
Expenses not included:
- transport to / from the start / end of tour
• rental of equipment voice
Time and Place of meeting:
9:30 Arch of Constantine.
if possible to be made one week before the date of tour
always quote the booking and confirmed by the tour code (T01)
Reservations must be confirmed by phone to one of the following numbers:
(+39) 340 3256889 or (+39) 339 7747727. The telephone confirmation must be given at least 2 days prior to the tour date
Cancellations of reservations NOT refunds will be made if the day before the tour
Minimum and maximum number of participants admitted to the Tour:
- each tour will be made if the number of participants is at least 2(excluding the income children)
• each tour will be allowed a maximum of 12 participants (children are excluded from the count)
- Wear comfortable shoes, suitable clothingto the temperature of the period, bags or backpacks not heavy and not cumbersome.
• The 1st Sunday of the month admission tickets are free, but it is not allowed to book (so you do long lines and entry in the case of high affluence is not assured).
- Last Sunday of October to 15 February: 8.30 - last admission at 15.30 - exit at 16.30
- 16 February to 15 March: 8.30 - last admission at 16.00 - exit at 17.00
- 16 March to last Saturday of March: 8.30 - last admission at 16.30 - exit at 17.30
- Last Sunday of March to 31 August: 8.30 - last admission at 18.15 - exit at 19.15
- 1 September to 30 September: 8.30 - last admission at 18.00 - exit at 19.00
- 1 October to last Sunday of October: 8.30 - last admission at 17.30 - exit at 18.30
Closed: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December.
For safety reasons, the input of the public at the Coliseum can be stopped or slowed down if the number of visitors in the monument exceed 3000 units.